Friday, June 18, 2010

Sleeping disorder.

I can't sleep hence why I'm here, writing and trying to make myself sleepy even though, logically, it won't help one bit.
I have trouble sleeping for almost a week now and I woke up when the sun is already high up.
Not good for a lady to do so, but then again, it's the holidays and menses would also be a good reason for being lazy - tossing and turning around on my bed just to gather up the strength to walk downstairs and start my chores.
Well, lately, I'm really occupied with tasks regarding my brother's wedding.
I'm quite upset with how he's acting these days but I guess, it's just the pressure that THE day is just around the corner.
Fuh! At last, one of the siblings is settling down.
It's kind of hard to believe that my big brother has chosen to end his single life but hey, he's been waiting for this day since..forever. I'm really happy for him.

I'm leaving to KL on the 21st and I'm really trying to finish up the cards.
Typing out the guests' lists, filtering, printing, sticking it onto the card and envelopes.
Honestly, I had no idea it would be hard work.
It seems pretty easy when mom told me that she needs my help with the invitation.
As the only child who is really available, I lent her my hand.
What I really hope is, that one day, for my big day, I would not want to burden anyone with the guests' lists.
I'd probably should start doing it now but that would be exaggerating.
I have no idea when will the day be but it's fine, I can be rest assured that things are going to be just fine.
My babes are there, right? (right babes? I hope you'd say yes =P)

Oh wedding wedding! Babe Jude's wedding is coming soon, too! In November!
Can't wait to meet her next week so, I can hear her rant and vent about her work and her life.
Heeeee. And speaking of weddings, June..
When June came around, oh dear, there were lots and lots of wedding invitations and counting.
Tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, the week after and I think it's going to be lesser since school starts next Monday.
Wedding bells are ringing here and there. Much love to share =)

Oh dear, I hear Adzan now. Maybe I should try to lay down on the bed and close my eyes.
I really need my forty winks or I'm not going to get enough rest.
I know I won't the next week.
Lots of plans.
Lots of shoppings to do.
Lots of FUN things to enjoy!
*winks*

Will write more and want to read more from the babes.

xoxoxoxoxo. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment