Saturday, April 24, 2010

An full-packed Saturday.

Last night, I couldn't get much sleep. I think I dozed off at 4ish in the morning. I had quite a tummy flu but it went fine after I went to the loo. And so, I woke up at 830 in the morning. I had a morning call from Addruse just like I usually do, for my prayer. But today, I went back to sleep after I put down the call.
At 930am, I went to the travel agency to discuss on the proposed trip to London. Collin, the guy who will be my agent, gave me a tentative programme that seemed quite interesting. I was thinking of staying in London for the whole trip but then again, since Collin could provide us with a coach and tourist leader, who would want to stay in one place when you can travel all the way to Manchester. I need to keep updating him on the plans and proposal and I really hope I could settle it before semester break starts.
While in the afternoon, after Zohor, I went to Aina's place with Addruse and met Azian there. It was sad that her little brother was involved in a car accident. The last time I met her was during Hari Raya, MIS Spm 2000 reunion. She just had her baby and she still look really good. Anyways, the accident was tragic and the only thing I wish for is he will be placed among the good people down there, InsyaAllah. Al-fatihah.
Around 230pm, from Aina house, I headed off for Aikido which should start at 3pm but now it starts at 330pm (I just knew after I read the notice outside the dojo). Overall, I had a great time and I really enjoyed today's lesson. One news I would like to share is, all the students from Sekishin Dojo are invited to join Aikikai Aikido's seminar in Hanoi in November. The rule is easy. Make sure you have USD250 in hand. I just checked the currency exchanger and it says..

1.00 USD

=

3.18900 MYR


Ain't that great! One problem though, if the proposal is approved, i'll be leaving to London in December. Could I afford both trips? Hanoi in November and London in December. Uff. I'll just need to keep my scholarship tight. I sure hope I could.
Eeek, look at the time. Addruse is going to pick me up in few minutes. We're going off to GH to visit his friend, Shah. He just had a surgery. I really hope things will get better for him. Amin.
And guys, this is the end for today's post.

2 comments:

  1. oh, nok xcident d serian ka? fifi ngagak urg ninggal pagi ya juak. kawan rapat fifi. sik mek tauk nya adik aina..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aok, babe. Nok di Serian la ya. Kamek bok tauk the last two nights. Ya pun Abg Shahrizan call. Duhal fifi kenal. Umo pun sik jaoh nak? Syahir namanya sik salah mek, this year going to be 20. Yang pompuan ya masih gi GH, unconscious.

    ReplyDelete