Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Phew.

Yesterday I had my 2nd paper and my last reading subject. I'm quite glad that it's over for the reading subject even though I still have 3 more papers to go. Taxation, Costing and Financial Accounting. Tax is going to be quite fine because I understand the sections and whatnot for calculating taxes. As for Costing, God please help me because I'm really bad at apportioning overheads. Hope I can do well for the paper because I will need few As to cover up for my badly done Law paper.
I didn't get much sleep last two nights, struggling to finish reading all the marketing chapters and Alhamdulillah, I managed to do so. We're so lucky that most of the questions are based on past years' and somehow, I finished them in 1.75 hrs.
On Monday, I went off to bed at 930pm and woke up again at 1230am. Freshened up with cold shower, I focused on the reading and I stayed up until 630am. It was raining cats and dogs and my eyes were tired so, I've decided to call it quit. Addruse called me up at 715am, prayed and got dressed to send him off to the office. I could barely remembered anything else I've done but I had my breakfast with mom at home and took a nap at 930am. Woke up again at 1030am, flipped and read the past year papers and answers until 1pm. It was already quite late because the paper starts at 215pm. Showered, prayed and vroom vroom down to Uni.
I got there around 7 minutes before the paper started and Alhamdulillah, everything went on smoothly. The only thing that frightened me during the exam was David, my course mate, I think he was not quite prepared for the paper, he called out my name during the exam. He was sitting right next to me and when I turned to him, he pointed at one question, asking for answers! God gracious. I was sitting at the front row, with 3 invigilators walking around and he had the guts to ask me questions. That's suicidal! Haha. But then again, I just ignored him and kept writing down my answers.
I left the hall at 4pm, went to my hostel room to get some of my stuff and drove home around 5ish. The drive home wasn't really exciting due to the bottle necks here and there - road-works here and there. Drove to Addruse's office, picked him up and went straight to his place. I had the invitation to have dinner with the family, the dad was away until today.
At 910pm, Azian came and picked me at Addruse's place and we went to Nurul's place to take her out. Wait, we had planned for the night-out together. Been a while and I really needed a break. I was quite exhausted but then again, if I don't do it, when will it be? We could barely go out anymore because..this and that. Haha. (excuses =P)
We went out to Bing!. Our former chill-out place. Hope it will still be. Hee. The funny thing was, we searched out for "malay horror movies' trailers!!" Could be the last thing we'll ever do but we did it! It was weird but fun, really. Lucky us Azian brought her laptop along. Fifi came in between the hours and spent some time with us even though we were busy with Ms Swan and the trailers. Speaking of Ms Swan, its quite a surprise to know that Azian never knew about Ms Swan. Ain't that weird. Where have u been, babe? Nurul and I have been talking a lot..I mean a lot a lot about her, her "scripts" etc. And she just found out about her last night?! But no worries, at least u know..now. Haha. Met wa N-n and Uncle Abeb with their ortho friends, but that's about it.
And so, we left Bing! at 12am, if Azian car's clock is correct =P. They sent me off to Addruse's place so I could get Jennifer's Body into Nodame. He sent me home, cleaned up and laid onto the bed watching Jennifer's Body. It was quite creepy in the beginning, I was scared. Yes, I was. I even texted Nurul asking if its a creepy / horror movie. Haha, just in case. x_x I was watching it with an iPod with earphones! You can't expect me to be all brave. Haha.

Well, that was my Tuesday journey in another week in April. =)
Hope you had a great day yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment