Friday, April 23, 2010

My first after so long.

Well, it has been a long time since I stopped blogging. Not that I blogged a lot but I stopped and deleted my account because I don't write as much about my life. So many things to share about my life, well, stuff that people can know. Just to share news with my bestbabes and my other half and if to those who are reading this, trust me, you guys are special, too.

To start, I'm just going to emphasize on my status. =)

I am engaged to my wonderful loving boyfriend..oh *coughs* fiancé, I mean. Addruse Bin Hassan is the name given when he was brought to the world. To be honest, I was not even ready for the commitment. I don't think I have told anyone about it but I guess, if you keep saying you're not ready for one, when do you think you will be prepared for all this? Some people says that once you're in that level, some things will get worse. It all depends on the couples. People tend to argue a lot, trust issues will start to shroom out off no where. The most important thing to remember is, stay together, trust each other and you can always add in "give and take".
Personally, I think that would be the most important aspect in a couple's life. If one likes to frown, cheer him up, make him laugh. That's why God created us..in couples. =) And for those who has not meet the love of the life, not to worry. Pray, pray a lot but never leave out the big E. Effort. In everything you do, you will always need that. You can't rely on luck alone.

And so, here are some photos to be shared.

It was held on the 13.02.2010.
Thanks to my babes for being there.
Love love!

































































3 comments: