Monday, January 9, 2012

A bit better.

After watching 3 idiots, reality starts to knock. People has been telling me to watch it. I watched it not during the best time but somehow, in a way, it made me realized.. The biggest mistake, wait.. Not a mistake. The biggest obstacle that I am having to reach the star. Talked to a person who understands, who feels the same way, made me feel a little bit lighter. Not entirely but it felt good. The hardest thing to do is to declare defeat.
I think I was too proud. Arrogant, maybe. Yea, maybe that. Killed the simple old me. I dislike the new me. I like my old self better. I will try to change, I promise. Ya Allah, please help me, show me the right path. Amin.

3 comments:

  1. eyo bebeb, amek kontinue blogging.. update link k.. muahs

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyway love, i'd love to talk to you if you need that certain someone k. i understand totally how u feel love. really want to hug you lots after reading 2,3 post yg lately ya. miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, babe. Leleh aek mata mek baca comment kitak, boleh sik haha. I don't know really who to turn to di sitok babe. Its just not the same. Sebab ya mek start blogging balit juak. Thanks, babe, really. Apa2 pun, disitok la tempat mek meluah. Kelak mek apdet link k?
    I miss our bombing laughters. I don't do it anymore. Unless dengan kitak orang.

    ReplyDelete