Thursday, January 5, 2012

Inferior.. Or lack of effort?

As a student, I will rant about my student life.
I sat for my law paper today and I don't know if it was tough or even easy. The spot questions I got was totally the same questions in the paper. Oh dear, should I pay more attention to all those rumors? I know now that I can't ignore them but that was not the problem. After the exams, I went to check my carry marks with the rest of my friends. So far, they are the ones who excel in class. I still want to be that person but somehow i can't. I have no idea where all my knowledge went. I don't know why but I kind of feel that I don't own the same brain anymore. Did I put too much pressure to it? Even if I do, its supposed to get all better no? Is it me or is it Shah Alam? Is it just me or is it actually that every single person has faced the same reality as a student? Was I too pampered? Or is it really the life in Shah Alam that makes me this way? So many questions have been playing in mind with no answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment